[SOLD OUT] Event Ticket: "Gender Lens Investing, Poverty, and You" - an Angels of Impact Event
[ATTENTION: THIS EVENT HAS REACHED CAPACITY. TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE]
World Poverty Day on 10th October Early Bird Ticket (Ends 3rd October). Regular Pricing is $45
Each ticket includes:
- Chef-prepared dinner, catered by 1880
- Real stories & Panel discussion with Lisa Heederik, founder of Nazava Water Filters, and the Co-Founders of Angels of Impact
- Film Screening of Poverty, Inc.
- Interactive Q&A and discussion following the film
- A copy of 'Sustainable Impact - How women are key to ending poverty' - written by Laina Greene, Audrey Tan, and Lizzy Hawkins*
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
*while stocks last